It is the most populous city in the Cambodia,
with about 1.5 million inhabitants.
•GDP growth is 7.2% in 2014, 7.3% in 2015
•GDP growth will increase to 7.5% in 2016, 2017 and 7.7% in 2018 as external demand strengthens
Exclusively marketed by OrangeTee
Mekong View Tower 6 is the fifth project in the MVT series by an established developer in Phnom Penh Cambodia.
MTV6 is home to 262 one to three-bedroom units, which come with a balcony offering
sweeping views, kitchen, living room and bathroom facilities. Each has been carefully designed to cater
to modern day living.
Project: "Mekong View Tower VI”
Developer: Bun Ches Group (more details)
Bun Ches Group is an established developer in Phnom Penh Cambodia with a proven track record. Having accumulated a sizeable land bank, Bun Ches Group is committed to developing premium residential at affordable prices to local Cambodians and foreigners who wish to invest in Phnom Penh. Mekong View Tower 1 is the first completed project by the Group and is currently 70% owner occupied with the remaining 30% retained and managed as serviced apartments. Mekong View Tower 2 is the Group’s largest project and will be completed in Q4 2016. Mekong View Tower 6 is the fifth project in the MVT series, after Mekong Tower View, Mekong View Tower 2, Mekong View Tower 3 and Mekong View Tower 5.