Parc Life Residences is presented by award winning developer - Frasers CentrepointHomes. With an established track record of delivering over 141,000 homes in the past 23 years, buyers can look forward to equally good designs, quality control and assured delivery for Parc Life Residences. At Parc Life Residences, one can enjoy not only the many facilities within the development, but also lots of greenery from the adjacent Canberra Park.
Parc Life is located in the developing town of Sembawang. Conveniently served by Sembawang MRT station/Bus Interchange, the site is easily accessible via public transport and the upcoming North-South Expressway (NSE) which will improve the overall connectivity of the road network islandwide for motorists, providing links to existing expressways such as Seletar Expressway (SLE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE).
Daily conveniences, grocery shopping, F&B and schools are just a stone's throw away. Sembawang residents can look forward to having their own stadium and sports/recreation facilities as part of the upcoming integrated community hub.
Seamlessly blending in with Canberra Park situated next to it, residents will get to enjoy the greenery view and vast openness of space. In addition, residents will be spoilt for choice with its list of amenities including infinity pool, rejuvenating spa pools, wading pool, lawn, function room, gymnasium and green lawn/gardens within the development.
❶ Lantern Pavilion Spa
❷ Hydrotherapy Spa
❸ Rain Spa
❹ Friends Spa
❺ Steam Spa
❻ Cozy Carden Spa
❼ Play Spa
❽ Kids Bubble Spa
Buyers have the choice to opt for Intelligent Home Systems
Sim Lian Group Limited has been creating homes for families in Singapore for over 35 years, first earning an outstanding track record and award-winning expertise in construction.
Since its early roots as an enterprising player in Singapore's building construction industry, Sim Lian Group has been building a distinctive character based on integrity, flexibility and dedication to quality. This continues to be the foundation of many fulfilling, trusted relationships which it shares with their esteemed customers and business partners today.
With its humble beginnings, Sim Lian Group has fostered a culture of excellence guided by its prudent and long-term view on all business opportunities. Not only do the inherent tenacity, resilience and determination imbued in the Group form the basis of its growth, it also enables the Group to understand the journey and aspirations of individuals, families, investors, businesses and communities in which it provides for. Sim Lian Group seeks to be a catalyst for stakeholders to jumpstart milestones in their life.
The Group is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange and is recognised as an established property development and construction company with a broad portfolio of residential, commercial, industrial, retail and mixed-use developments, built on the core foundations of prime location, quality workmanship and maximised usable space.
The solid reputation of the company is recognised in Singapore, having ranked amongst the Top 100 Brands in Singapore for five consecutive years from 2009 to 2013 by independent brand strategy and valuation consultancy, Brand Finance.
Evolving in tandem with market conditions over the years, the Group remains committed to creating quality living and working spaces that make smart investments for the future of individuals, families and businesses.
Reasons you should consider buying an Executive Condominium:-
1. If you are eligible to buy a EC, don't waste your chance. Household income ceiling has just been revised to S$14K. Grab the opportunity before the ceiling is exceeded... again!
2. EC is in general, 15-20% cheaper than private condo in the same vincinity. Thus it has a greater potential for price appreciation.
3. EC can be sold to locals after 5 years and no restriction to sell in the open market after 10 years.
4. EC facilities are similar to that of a private condo, but come at a better price.
5. More importantly, not only are you buying into lifestyle living, it is actually a depository for your savings (a hedge against inflation)!
Reasons you should consider buying Parc Life:-
1. Developed by FRASERS CENTERPOINT, ranked among the top-selling developers in Singapore's residential property market.
2. Convenience at your doorstep. Just about 500m to Sembawang MRT station, bus interchange and shopping mall. Hard to come by, even for private condo!
3. Adjacent to Canberra Park, living in Parc Life provides a total of 1.5ha (about 30 tennis courts) of gardens and recreational facilities for you and your family's enjoyment - even your dog will have a pet pavilion in Parc Life (most probably the one and only one in Singapore)!
4. 8 Unique Spas with Unqiue Experiences: LANTERN PAVILION SPA . HYDROTHERAPY SPA . RAIN SPA . FRIENDS SPA . STEAM SPA . COZY GARDEN SPA . PLAY SPA . KIDS BUBBLE SPA
5. Wildly popular and livable living concepts Viva, Vista & Verandah replicated from Frasers' upmarket projects - now at Parc Life. Universal Room layout - Provide alternate layout options.
6. Added details i.e. Powder room for selected 3- and 5-bedroom. Rare in mass market project.
7. Close proximity to the next upcoming Woodlands Regional centre. Great investment potential!
8. The planned North-South Expressway (NSE) by 2025 will allow much shorter travelling time to the city. Great connectivity, on top of NS MRT line!