|Developer:||SIM LIAN GROUP LTD|
|Project Address:||Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 (District 23)|
|Land size:||205,138 sqft|
|Tenure:||99 Years from 8 December 2014|
|Total Blocks/Units:||9 blocks (3 blocks of 13 storey, 3 blocks of 15 storey, 3 blocks of 17 storey) / 534 units|
|Type Mix (Preliminary):||3-bedroom (958 sqft)
3-bedroom Premium (1,087-1,130 sqft)
4-bedroom (1,249 sqft)
|Expected TOP Date:||1st Quarter 2019|
|Project Details:||Executive Condominium within walking distance to Choa Chu Kang MRT Station & Bus Interchange|
Sim Lian Group Limited has been creating homes for families in Singapore for over 35 years, first earning an outstanding track record and award-winning expertise in construction.
Since its early roots as an enterprising player in Singapore's building construction industry, Sim Lian Group has been building a distinctive character based on integrity, flexibility and dedication to quality. This continues to be the foundation of many fulfilling, trusted relationships which it shares with their esteemed customers and business partners today.
With its humble beginnings, Sim Lian Group has fostered a culture of excellence guided by its prudent and long-term view on all business opportunities. Not only do the inherent tenacity, resilience and determination imbued in the Group form the basis of its growth, it also enables the Group to understand the journey and aspirations of individuals, families, investors, businesses and communities in which it provides for. Sim Lian Group seeks to be a catalyst for stakeholders to jumpstart milestones in their life.
The Group is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange and is recognised as an established property development and construction company with a broad portfolio of residential, commercial, industrial, retail and mixed-use developments, built on the core foundations of prime location, quality workmanship and maximised usable space.
The solid reputation of the company is recognised in Singapore, having ranked amongst the Top 100 Brands in Singapore for five consecutive years from 2009 to 2013 by independent brand strategy and valuation consultancy, Brand Finance.
Evolving in tandem with market conditions over the years, the Group remains committed to creating quality living and working spaces that make smart investments for the future of individuals, families and businesses.
5 Reasons you should consider buying an Executive Condominium:-
1. If you are eligible to buy a EC, don't waste your chance. Household income ceiling has just been revised to S$14K. Grab the opportunity before the ceiling is exceeded... again!
2. EC is in general, 15-20% cheaper than private condo in the same vincinity. Thus it has a greater potential for price appreciation.
3. EC can be sold to locals after 5 years and no restriction to sell in the open market after 10 years.
4. EC facilities are similar to that of a private condo, but come at a better price.
5. More importantly, not only are you buying into lifestyle living, it is actually a depository for your savings (a hedge against inflation)!
5 Reasons you should consider buying Wandervale:-
1. Probably the cheapest EC you can find! 3BR starting at $655K to 4BR at $998K (4BR fully sold). Non of the unit will cross $1 Million!
2. All types come with service yard.
3. Near South View Primary School and Bukit Panjang Government High.
4. Convenience at your doorstep. Just minutes's walk to Choa Chu Kang MRT station, bus interchange and shopping mall. Hard to come by, even for private condo!
5. Free one year shuttle service to downtown line MRT station and Hillion Mall.
6. Quality fittings (Electrolux, Hansgrohe)
Buyers can opt for progressive payment or deferred payment scheme when purchasing of new launched EC.
You may want to use the following financial calculators to work out your TDSR and indicative timeline for the payments.
|TDSR Calculation||Progressive Payment Schedule|